foggyhere
Participant

Hi Freedoms

You amazing lady!! You’ve got this far, you will definitely be able to sort this. And remember, the most important thing for your lo is being in a safe environment with a parent that loves him/her. And you’ve done that in circumstances I can’t even imagine going through, and people say I’m strong.

I’ve needed to kit out a nursery for a new baby without any money before, and trust me it’s possible to do that and furnish any other room. I got all her stuff from free cycle – I even got her first Christmas presents on there. If you keep your eyes peeled – sometimes people buy things and then change their mind and can’t be bothered to sell them. It takes time, but it’s doable.

Funnily enough I was telling my best friend yesterday there was no way her dining room chairs should go to the tip because they are perfectly usable.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content