Sugar
Participant

Thank you again. I have spent the eve reading other peoples stories on here and I do get some comfort in knowing that you understand what I’m going threw. I’m still in shock about yesterday’s events. Although I’m unsure why. I can’t remember the last time my body was bruise free. He threw his mobile phone at my leg the other day so hard the bruise is horrific. I can’t lie on my left side because it hurts so much. I want to go to my gp but I think if I start to talk I may fall to pieces completely. My anxiety is so bad I’ve started having intrusive thoughts about the craziest things and I have nightmares of him attacking me pretty much every night. I can’t remember what it was like to be happy and confident. Feels like mission impossible to ever get back there. After he abuses he’s always so sorry and almost sickening with his I love you’s and how much he adores me. Those moments seem to have such power over me as all I crave is for him to love me and not want to hurt me again. What a mess!

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content