foggyhere
Participant

Oh Serenity, are we married to the same man? That last paragraph really resonated. It’s why I won’t speak to him now – he has nothing to say that will make me feel any better, and he doesn’t deserve my attention.

Right now, I’d rather not have any sexual feelings at all, but my body disagrees. I’m finding it very beneficial to just discharge those feelings by masturbating and only thinking about how it feels right now – that last bit is very important. It’s having an unexpected side effect – before my emotional entanglement with him was reinforced by what I thought of as love making. By having a sexual relationship with myself, I’m finding that the bond I have with myself is strengthening, and I’m becoming more capable of being kind to myself and to be self loving in other ways.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content