Sugar
Participant

Hi moon,

You’ve commented on my topic and I can see from reading that you are too in a terrible situation. I understand all of what your thinking and feeling I really do. When nothing else matters in the world even the loss of someone because your so consumed with surviving the abuse. Although my times have been awful and he’s made me feel so low I somehow someway keep pushing for my right to be free and I Will get there. As will you. Your situation with children’s services is what I’m desperate to avoid. Please please you have to get out before anything else happens. You could end up losing your baby! I’ve inly been here two days and seeing that so many women on here have endured what we have and have found the strength to leave, gives me the strength to at last do the right thing. I always dread ending things with him as I never know what is going to happen but in reality living with him is a 24 hour gamble of dancing with the devil. We can’t live like this anymore. We and only we can make this stop. I believe you like you believe in me and all the other amazing strong women on here. We can do this 😘 xxxx

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content