Falling Skys
Participant

Hi TTM

Thank you for your brave post. You know your children better than any one and the realisation that you are seeing bullying behaviour is crushing. But its better than being in denial as I was.

Children can be cruel in play as they learn boundaries, sadly all your hard work will be undermined if you are still with your abuser. They will see learn behaviour, my son has a lot of abusive tendency, and my daughter keeps falling for abusive men. I thought I was the only one effected by their fathers abuse, now as they are adults I see the knock on effect.

If you have sure start in your are area they run some great groups on child development this may be of use and support to you. Don’t be afraid to get help xx

But you are doing the right thing monitoring the children at play, also don’t be hard on yourself you need to be strong to make him the lovely boy he was xx

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content