Falling Skys
Participant

Hi Mix Up Mum

Your post brought a lot home to me, when I was first married, I kept a diary of good and bad like you do, he knew I did it and privet. One day he read it and got cross because he found details of what he and his family did to me, when he said it was my fault because I left it out. I also use to put in the bottom of my underwear draw, so I knew it was lies, so though he said I could continue I stop. Now many many years on I found it. I am to scared to read it at the moment, but I know the reason I put as staying was my family. But in my heart I know I was too scared.

I think we need to speak out about our sexual abuse as it may help others to get out and walk away. I use to think I was the only one, now as I look around I think how many other women in this shop, gym street, has been subjected to it?

Thank you for your post, I has given me the strength to read mine.

FS xx

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content