Tamra
Participant

Hi Maggie,
Wow you have been put though hell. We love them because of past trauma which is why most of us write on here about trauma bonding theres is stuff on the internet if you have access to the internet at home or somewhere. They have conditioned us to love them and only them so when we step out off line we are pulled back in to think but its only them and after they have been horrible they then love bomb us so we think its all good until the next time.
If you have fear around him doing to your house phone the police or contact womens aid the first few months after leaving can be the worst but Im not saying this stops or never happens months year down the line. I have been away only for a few months and havnt heard a thing but when I was still living with him he played up big style and he has/add another woman so I couldnt understand why he would play up but its because they can and they want control because your taking back your own life.
If you can stay very strong because all he wants is to control you again. If you get the love bombing that isnt him loving you thats his tactic.
Hes sounds like he has N**********c personality disorder or one of the disorders – if you can look up Melanie Tonia Evans she is very good at explaining stuff and finding ways to heal. She went through domestic abuse relationships herself so she knows what shes talking about.

Big hug and stay safe
xx

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content