NewWings
Participant

Thanks Katie I appreciate your reply sadly I had gone as little contact as possible and it suited both of them. Last summer as a gesture I looked after my niece as my sister was packing to move. No I think I will just have to go no contact again with my sister as she had a very close relationship with my ex uncomfortably so. She has believed every poisonous word he said if me. It’s a long sad story but not uncommon many women runaway and then are dragged back. I have bipolar only diagnosed recently and that has been used against me so everything I say is a lie. My sister stood in court to help my husband get an injunction and non mol overturned. Yet I am able to work in a very responsible job and look after children with no help. You’re right they’re only interested in what they can get out of me. Recently my sister showed me all the expensive jewellery my mother had given her. Talk about gloating. I’m done it’s time to look after myself and mine and forget them they have done nothing for me and never will. Recently I looked after my nephew while my brother went off on an expensive jaunt what did he bring back as a thank you a packet of f**s. I was stunned they went straight on the fire once he left. What a family no wonder I was easy meat for my ex they’d done all the grooming for him!

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content