pheonixroserising
Participant

I have been “free” if that’s the right term for several months now , we spent several months in refuges and were located out of area, I started a small amount of telephone contact as my son was desperate to talk to dad when Christmas approached, I believe he was scared of rejection at Christmas and was having a difficult time after having moved into our own home and he’d had to move schools again. Of course after the initial wonderful love you conversation the calls quickly became aimed at getting to talk to me, and the abuse started again. I had to call the police after one vicious onslaught at me re divorce and smashing the whole house up etc etc so I didn’t get anything. He was warned for harassment. Christmas eve was a nightmare , of course the promised Xbox 1 was never bought and the shouting at me continued (as he knows I monitored the calls) Christmas Day he never called the children and didn’t answer when I tried to get his Disabled daughter to call, So my son had the rejection he feared and coped very well I have to say and we soldier on as team So NO MORE CONTACT I tried my hardest to enable him to build a loving relationship but as he told the kids He wants whole package Me and kids (not an option ) if not he doesn’t want them He’s done nothing to try to see them after we were moved away (ie applying to family court) So why why why do I feel guilty, knowing he and his family are persecuting me to death because he hasn’t seen his kids this Christmas ????????????

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content