Scully
Participant

I still don’t know how he gets to me so much even when I’ve told myself I won’t let him.
It seems crazy, the emotions hurt and anger I have inside.
I don’t have anyone to talk to apart from my ex husband, I don’t have any close friends and no family apart from my ex and my kids. This guy who has no family either and he has only ever introduced me to two of his friends.
I don’t understand how this happened really I thought we had a connection. I’ve never had an abusive relationship before. I’m not the most confident person in the world (I was bullied for all my school life) but I think I’m kind. Although I have been told by a couple of exes before that I’m selfish. I’m just so confused. The woman from the ptsd group didn’t say that she thought it was abuse, she didn’t say much at all. I’m just having a battle with myself right now, the half that wants to walk away and the half that seems to want to stay although I’ve no idea why.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content