Twisted Sister
Participant

i am sorry to say that i don’t believe talking to her will change him. he’s there for his PTSD and can say whatever he likes to whomever he wants, but that doesn’t mean i don’t completely understand your fear of what he’s saying and the way he could be portraying himself, as i do know for myself all the time i knew that was happening for me and i couldn’t bear it and it tore me apart for a long time.

You’ll have to leave her to her job, and i’m not sure she is professionally able to be your listener whilst treating him, without his permission for that? I guess you’d need to check that out with her what her professsional boundaries are with her clients.

It sounds like you don’t want to smoke and are disappointed with yourself, but its not that easy. Smoking can be one of the hardest to kick, no matter how many you smoke, and something you can stop when you have the right time and support.

i don’t know how to help you manage to stay with him when it causes this in you, because its beyond me to know how survive even after leaving and i definitely didn’t know how to cope whilst i was in it. you sound a lot more aware of whats going on than I.

i hope you have a relaxing and happy time with your children tonight, cherish the break with them and from him

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content