Could you put into writing to him in a recorded way that you would like him to stick to what was stated in court? At least this way your wishes are recorded and then if you phone 101 you have evidence that you have asked and you can state he is causing you psychological trauma and that you are having to alter your day-to-day routines because of fear from him. I know that these are the type of things that can result in an harassment order; it may be that just as he is edging closer in tiny steps – you need to re-establish the boundaries in tiny steps.

Sorry if this sounds like it is rushed – it isn’t – I am just tired.


© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content