bertietrue
Participant

hi, i have just joined. mainly because i feel like i am fighting a million battles by myself. after managing to get away from a very long violent relationship, going into refuge, moving twice due to the risk and now finally settled. ive done everything i possibly could for my children, completed all of the courses, seen psychiatrists and therapists. accessed everything i could basically. gave birth to our 4th child in the summer- im still really struggling with coming to terms with it all. i feel i have gone a million miles an hour, never sleeping, never having time to stop. although i know i am getting better, i still have a strong sense of hopelessness. it feels like a constant battle with my own feelings for him and what i need to do to stay safe. really with i knew when im likely to start feeling more positive…..

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content