Yes, he is still abusing you. You don’t have to see him or speak to him. You can arrange child contact through a third party. Can you visit your local women’s aid or ring the helpline. It’s awful that you’re still being abused. I can’t stress how going no contact helps us heal much quicker. He sounds like a bully too. Take all the help you can get. Get the police or ss to tell him the new evidence. If you can cut him out now and organise a third party you can all get into a routine. Otherwise this man will abuse you for the rest of your life. You deserve to feel safe and at peace❤️

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content