KIP.
Participant

Hi Serenity, I don’t think it’s the slightest thing. He’s pushing your boundaries because he can get away with it. Remember an abuser early on will test to see how much we will put up with, well he’s doing that now. He’s causing you anxiety, breaking a promise he made in court (not that that means a thing to him). I think you should nip it in the bud. If you do so now I think the court will take you seriously, as will the police. Maybe ring 101 and ask for their advice. He still thinks he’s done nothing wrong and will just carry on until the law stops him. I also think it reinforces the last interdict you had. It’s saying to people, I did this before because I’m afraid of him and I meant it. It’s also continuity for,your boys. Their father is not welcome in your life. It’s only going to get worse if you do nothing. Next he will be asking to,use the toilet! You deserve a peaceful life free from anxiety that he causes x

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content