Hi Hun

Totally agree with kip , call 101 for there advice and see what they say , someone needs to have word with him , could your mum call him
And say u need to stick to dropping of arrangement or do u use a communication book where u could pass message on

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content