Falling Skys
Participant

Hi Almostout

So pleased you have realised that its him at fault and not you. This is the first step to braking free.

Please keep posting the ladies are a great help and support.

My cooking was c**p, I couldn’t clean good enough, my job was a hard because is wasn’t manual.

When my last child was born I was not allowed to go to her if I was having a meal, because of this I eat so quick I suffer for stomach problems. Even when I nervous now close friends know I upset because I eat so quick.

I have been everything from over sexed to frigid. I am also going to have sexual support counselling this year to get it out of my head what hes did. This is just another way to abuse us and under their control.

Mine would have times of being kind, but it was all to keep me under control.

Talk to Womans Refuse I have a support worker and talking to her has made me stronger.

Also after I realised what he was doing was abuse, I got flashbacks of incidents.

Don’t be to hard on yourself.

Heres to a better future xx

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content