Does your son have a social worker you can speak to,
Or if not You could just ring the social services for your area for advice. I assume that the place he is taking about would be funded by social services for any under 18 year olds, so I hope they could help you here.
X x x

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content