SaharaD
Participant

Hi Bridget

I’ve been thinking about you even though my life is upside down at the moment. I know I’ve said it before and I will say it again….he is dangerous……I think he would rather kill you than let you leave….do you see how it’s escalating….he has physically assaulted you and threatened you….oh please please do get out.

Every time I see a death in the paper involving partners I wonder if it is any of us.

This week it was Sian Blake, former Eastenders actress and her two children. Kill by a jealous manipulative devious boyfriend who had a history of violence, drugs and abandoned offspring.

I don’t think you can protect your children 18 and older any more. It’s you he wants to hurt most and most severely. Please try to get out. Please tell someone about the car incident. I suppose it’s easier for me I fled after the first severe incident and I haven’t seen him face to face in over 2 years. There were no children and no property.

I know you are struggling and your children get cross with you but imagine how they would struggle if you weren’t there because he managed to end your life. driving a car toward someone is not normal behaviour.

Stay safe

Sahara

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content