Anonymous
Inactive

Thank you all.

I don’t know how to write this really and am scared of being kicked off for being too vulgar, but I will try and hope for the best.

He pesters me for anal sex, which I’ve always hated. This in itself isn’t the reason, I’m lead to believe it is more common then I knew.
He wants me to use toys on him, even though he knows I’m not comfortable really.
He told me he fantasises about another man in our bed but more for his penetration rather then anything else. He told me via text when we were away and was sheepish when I returned, worried about my reaction he said. When I tried to talk to him about it he said that he wasn’t attracted to the man, just the mans bits doing what he wanted them to do to him – but I couldn’t imagine how you can say there is no attraction? There must be in order for you to perform? Does that make sense?
He has never looked at other women while we’ve been together – which some would see as a good thing but doesn’t quite seem normal – you’d expect his eye to be turned occasionally?
We were talking about trans/gay people not being able to tell people and love honestly and I said I didn’t see what the issue was and that they should be able to be happy – he just went totally silent and eventually fell asleep.

My previous partner left me for another man, and it hurt but I got over it. I was happy for him.

Now I’m wondering if a) he is curious about men but doesn’t want to admit it or b) he’s using it to hurt me after what I went through before.

Maybe it’s normal and I’m the odd one?? I’m just coming to terms with his awful behaviour towards me being controlling and abusive rather then just rubbish, so maybe I’m clutching at straws and reading too much into things?

Sorry if anything I’ve said has offended.

TTMO

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content