Marthamoo
Participant

Thanks Wandering Cloud. It does makes it easier to reconcile in my mind knowing that I am not the only one who thinks this way about sex. It still amazes me how similar abusers are and the tactics they use. We could all be sleeping with the same man.

I found that my husband became really clingy when I was planning to leave last time. I have been told that they are so in tune to our moods and body language that they can sense when something is changing. I think we must grow in strength or our mind set alters (probably sub consciously) and they pick up on it. Keep planning but do it safely. I found it very hard to keep a ‘poker’ face and felt really bad that I was planning to leave behind is back. But, for most women its the safest way to leave. You are doing nothing wrong. You are doing what you have to do. Take care xx

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content