lover of no contact
Participant

Hi Moon,

That’s a horrific thing for him to do. To pour bleach over you. That really is the abuse in plain view and the pain from the injuries must be awful. What a cruel act to carry out towards another human being, and one he’s supposed to love and cherish and protect. No, all they can do is abuse. I only hope the bleach didn’t go near your face.

He will manage fine without you. You feel like that because you are a kind, normal person. But let me tell you he will manage fine without you. He will manipulate another person to cater to his needs or he will ‘charm’ and woo another victim. They have no empathy, no remorse. He will not miss you per se, he will miss what you could do for him. He will be sad yes, but sad for himself now that he has lost his main n**********c supply who would wait on him hand and foot.

This is perhaps the most difficult days at this point, escaping from the clutches of an abuser so you may continue to live. Because your feeling that he may take your life soon is predictably accurate going by the fact that he has started physically destroying you, using bleach.

You will get through this. Keep your supports close by you and use them and lean on them as much as you can. Don’t let your abuser know a thing. They are ruthless. True criminals. Try and keep your strength up, eat well, sleep and rest as much as you can. This is a battle. Your fight for freedom. You can do it. You are not on your own. I am sending you my prayers.

I am sorry for your loss but your priority is the saving of your life for you and your daughter. You can always mark the passing of your foster father in your own way with your own service if you don’t make the funeral due to what’s going on.

Sending you strength and prayers.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content