Hi Hun

U r always in my heart and thought hope u ok, if your son still adamant his leaving do contact social services tell them the scenario that u r activeley looking for a new place but this is whwew your son has said he is moving to, as he is under 18 they will keep an eye on him and even maybe give a support worker to work with u both, at least u keeping them updated, i know when my son said he wants to live on own and s s were involved this is what was suggested to me that ideal if he would stay with me but if he goes they would watch him

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content