I agree with confused here,
At least you can talk through your concerns,
Under 18 and estranged from parents usually needs they don’t have a parent looking out for them as you clearly are and maybe instead of looking at him moving out, they can help the both of you move together
X x x

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content