Sugar
Participant

Moon,

You are so brave! Well done. I have been so worried about you and have kept logging in to see if you were ok. My eyes filled with tears and I think that was relief when I read this post.
I know your brain must be in overdrive and the aftermath of leaving is really really hard. Your used to surviving, your used to constantly thinking of ways to stay safe. You are safe now and that feeling is unknown. I know what it’s like when your getting the constant messages going from I hate you to I love you. Try if you can just to not read them even if it’s for tonight. Just allow yourself a little time to come to terms with what’s just happened. If the anxiety gets too much maybe speak to the doctor and see if there’s anything you can have to relieve it a little.

You are such a brave woman and you deserve to be safe and away from harm. Biggest hugs I can give.

Love sugar x

Β© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions β”‚ Privacy & cookie policy β”‚ Site map β”‚ Protect yourself onlineβ”‚ MediaΒ β”‚Β Jobs β”‚ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content