Moon
Participant

Hi everyone
Thank you so much for your support- I feel overwhelmed and even though I haven’t met you all I feel like I know you.
I didn’t manage to sleep and first night I broke the rules by going and buying alcohol …. But I didn’t drink it.
He hasn’t left me alone and is now saying that he will be reporting our little girl missing to the police if I don’t take her back 😒
The strange thing is she hasn’t even asked for her dad which I’m so surprised about .
I keep thinks my what have I done – maybe he will change if I go back and am wrestling with myself at the mo and thinking I could get a rain back so that he sees our little girl or maybe return for the weekend to see how he is.
I know that social services will remove her if we go back, but they are not back until Monday!
I don’t know if to just leave her with her dad as I feel like I have nothing to offer her 😒
I know I’m dicing with death if I do go back …. But then I will be out of this nightmare xx

Β© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions β”‚ Privacy & cookie policy β”‚ Site map β”‚ Protect yourself onlineβ”‚ MediaΒ β”‚Β Jobs β”‚ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content