Winterblues2
Participant

Moon,

Please do not take your baby back to him. He is a grown man and will be able to cope. Even if he does report her missing to the Police, they will already be aware that she is safe with you and that you have fled that awful man. I know it is hard and that we all want our babies to have a good relationship with their father… I’m a year down the line and stuck in a situation where all the agenices are telling me that he is emotionally damaging my children but I cannot stop their contact until the courts agree it… for you you have the advantage of being able to protect her now. I have felt so many times like I have jumped out of a burning building and left my babies too and I don’t want you to feel the same.

He will do and say anything right now to get you back, to him you are an investment, he was worked hard over the last few years creating him perfect partner who is willing to sit back and endure his abuse. He will NEVER change, not even slightly, and the reality is that he will only get worse.

Please switch that phone off and do not go near him. It is hard but we are all here with you. You’ve come this far do not cave now.

I’m proud of you x

Β© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions β”‚ Privacy & cookie policy β”‚ Site map β”‚ Protect yourself onlineβ”‚ MediaΒ β”‚Β Jobs β”‚ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content