Daisy
Participant

After ruling out that you don’t have any devises that he could be tracking you on, ( ie my phone is set to be tracked if I lose it so I guess I am trackable) but I am safe, and well away from my abuser and have been for over a decade now.
I’m sure you are aware,
So I’m thinking that your pain here is others real life soap opera, and the asking how you are, where you are feeds that.
To pass on info, is linked to the above, lots of people love drama, but I understand that this is not the people we want in our lives, and the emotional pain of cutting everyone, toxic and negative out and having no one but it is the only way to go to stop this,
If he won’t change,
You can’t control them
But you can change yourself so they don’t know what you are doing( except for the contact centre, because you will be there twice inevitably unless someone drops and collects for you)
Why should you always lose out ? Well you shouldn’t have to, it’s not fair, but it won’t be forever.
Life’s not always fair karma, as we know.
I have missed my children’s weddings, so I understand first hand how unfair and hard what I am suggesting you try is, but so is the present living on a commando run each day of your life
X x x

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content