mixed-up mum
Participant

Hi silky – thank you also for taking the time to read my post and reply – all these supportive cuddles are making me feel so much better already. 🙂

The death of a very much loved pet can be almost as bad as losing a relative, I know that very well. We lost our dog after having him from a pup until he was in his teens – and in the end cancer took him. We two were together all day,every day while my ex and the children were at work and school (I worked from home) he was a loyal and faithful companion to the end and it broke my heart to see him suffering with the cancer, we had to do what was best for him and end his pain and suffering, a very sad day ,- my daughter and me cried for days – it left such an empty hole in our lives…..
And yes he tried to take advantage of me even then when he could see how much pain we were in.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content