Moon
Participant

Thank you lovely ladies for your advice and support, I’m having a major wobble at mo and keep thinking if he says he is going to move out of our home Monday then we could go back to some form of normality.

Inneedofsomepeace I’m been desperately trying to reply to your pm but for some reason it keeps saying error sending message – I can read what you have sent but can’t reply πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜€πŸ˜’πŸ˜’ or to anyone else, Lisa has looked into it but can’t find anything wrong.

Does anyone know anything about iPads/iphone?i had a message come up on my screen to say that my location is link to my iPad (which is at home)
Since that I’ve had no more tx/ phone calls which seems very suspicious to me -,am terrified he has picked up my location and is on his way 😒😒xx

Β© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions β”‚ Privacy & cookie policy β”‚ Site map β”‚ Protect yourself onlineβ”‚ MediaΒ β”‚Β Jobs β”‚ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content