Hi Hun

So pleased for u , agree with kip just take the house and get away from your husband u can always refer yourself for better place after , at least this way your son and u will be safe and together , do not feel guilty at all about your husband , remember how’s he mis treated u , soon as u get the place start taking your stuff in car if u have one , start pre packing stuff u know u will def need , I put most of my clothes in suitcase so when time came could just leave and had my documents all pre ready close by , think of yourself Hun and your son

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content