Confused123
Participant

HI hun

Welcome to this site which is like a blesssing in disguise, please dont feel silly as kip said this is how they all begin, no one has right to scream and timidate us and build fear in us, my ex too started of by just name calling me every name under the sun, then slowly they isolate you, they take our voice away from us by scaring us by smashing things , saying things like you banged into him so its your fault again is to take blame of him and make you question yourself, gosh do these men love breaking our self esteem. Please call womens aid and see if a support worker can be allocated to you, please dont let him know you are getting help or thinking of leaving him, he will become mr nice and say u r exgeraating . WHen we are effected by abuse it actually shuts down our brain, we know its wrong what is happening but they tell us it is ok, at times like this u need the right support , some one to confirm what is happening is wrong and not acceptable. Im so proud of u hun that you recognise it is wrong and found this site, please get out safely with your daughter, you dont need to take his guilt on , they will try every trick that the child needs both parents, your taking the child away from them, you can work this through, they dont change hun as much as we want them to they just break us and the kids r effected too, stop this cycle now , us laides have to start getting out, as some one who has been abused for (removed by moderator) i regret the emotional damage it has done to my kids everyday

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content