Confused123
Participant

HI HUN

Hope u ok, this guy is clearly dangerous, i think this is your light bulb moment hun, u need to just leave now and go into refugee, things cant get worser if his trying to run u over, report him now hun to police doesnt matter if it happened few days ago and u didnt report straight away, press charges against him he has to see punishment for his actions, that was the final point for me whenn my ex said he was goingn to kill me, get out hun, dont become another figure of someone that was killed, i have been following your posts for six months, u really have tried everything hun to be reasonable, they just dont learn and will push and push us, your other children are over 18 now , but im sure you said you had one that was under 18, if he can come with you great, just speak to your support worker, if she not available call womens aid and just tell them u need to get out asap, explain scenario with your youngest if he can come with you, the heardest bit is taking that first step , you can do it hun , i was in similar scenario a year ago , i just couldnt take that step to leave, when you leave you leave it when least expected , my wake up call was been told by support worker how can it get worser if its got to point he wants u dead, when i left i just left , i didnt deal with nothing till 15 month later my main priority was not going back to him and just been safe, just face the hurdles that come across, your safety is most important

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content