KIP.
Participant

Hi there. No wonder you’re worried. You do not have to go to mediation if there is a history of abuse. Any contact with this man will make you anxious. Removing money so that you would have to contact him! Get the money back and empty the account. Get one of your own. You do not have to have any contact with him. Get a solicitor and use your mum for child access. While you have contact, you said yourself, he will manipulate you. You’re in panic mode, which he has put you in. I always had this awful feeling that my ex would pull the rug from under me. It’s just a lack of self confidence. Block his calls and texts and use a solicitor. No contact is the only way❤️ Withholding sex for two years! He sounds like a total monster. Not someone you want anything to do with x

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content