Confused123
Participant

HI HUn

These men just want full control of our mind and body, they cant accept wes ay no, even if we say no they ignore us and either make our lives hell by screaming in our face we must be getting it else where or they just take it anyway, my ex thought he had full control of me, he took sex whenever he wanted, he didnt care if i responded to him or not he just had to be in me as he said, obviously any reaction if he did turn me on and my body responded was i was enjoying myself , so whats big deal if i said no and he carried on, i just see my ex as sick , even if i responded he said was spoiling his enjoyment, if i didnt respond i was c**p in bed even though his needs were met, he just kill my soul, again all comes to control, i just felt like a poking machine with mine, something he could poke, didnt matter i didnt want it, was just about him. i wonder how when im with my next partner how i will be in bed, i used to love sex , in begining we had very active passionate sex life , but he just killed all my feelings, to feel anything feels wrong, dont feel embrassed to talk about it, they abused us and we need to understand what happend , by us talking about it , theres nothing wrong or no shame in it, proves our feelings were right they abused us and it was so wrong

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content