Sparkle1
Participant

I came home tonight and he had come back to the house he starting crying saying I’ve got no where to go I’ve got no one do you want me to beg you ! He has fallen out with his family and doesn’t have proper friends, he said when he does leave he is going to say all the things he hasn’t be able to say because he’s living in my house he said this is a marraige you don’t just give up he said he will be telling everyone it’s 100% my fault that I’m fickle and can’t hold down a relationship or communicate properly ! He said he was with his ex for 6 years and has never been made to feel like I’ve made him feel like he’s a freak he said he’s a good person, he’s now downstairs on the sofa I’m in my bedroom feeling guilty again and I don’t know why I have done everything throughout this toxic relationship to keep him happy it’s his way or no way and now I feel like a bully for making a stand and finally finding the strength to say enough is enough, I am now doubting myself again because he looks so upset.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content