Confused123
Participant

Hey Hun

Hope u feeling ok ,please don’t go back to him cause u want the family unit ,it will destroy u and your girl , I myself tried for decades thinking kids need there dad ,kids don’t need dads like that , he broke the family unit with his behaviour, u don’t have to tolerate behaviour like that , be strong and make the right decisions to protect u and your daughter, Everytime u miss him remember what he did with the bleach, these men are not remorseful yet why we crave them ,i think it’s trauma bonding , deep down they r very evil , I had to force myself everyday to remember how he hurt me to break the contact and cycle of missing him,it is hard and long but with support on
Here u can get through it, ladies on here guided me so much when I left , don’t fall for his guilt tricks or tears

Β© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions β”‚ Privacy & cookie policy β”‚ Site map β”‚ Protect yourself onlineβ”‚ MediaΒ β”‚Β Jobs β”‚ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content