Sparkle1
Participant

Thanks for your support I’m really struggling with my feelings I don’t want to be with him anymore because he makes me so unhappy I miss my friends and my family just doing normal things with my kids without feeling on edge when I’m out with him because he accuses me of looking at men even when I’m driving ! I just wish he would stop trying to make me give him chances he must know it will never work because I’m always trying to get out of it all that’s happening now is he is acting like the victim saying he has no one and he probably does feel vulnerable because he’s realised he’s lost control but I can’t keep staying because of guilt for him after the way he has treated me, even when he’s nice the love is obsessive and over the top so that doesn’t even feel nice anymore x

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content