Confused123
Participant

HI HUn

U have every right to release it all out, u not moaning, these men are constant battle and yours clearly still gets kick of winding u up, if u dont talk about it they make us weak and we break again, us ladies are her eto support each another and help cary us when we fell like we going to drop. Dont worry if you have to keep reporting him its all goes against him, again dont let others opinion of you let u get down, truth always stands out in end, let him say u are a money grabber, u know u r not, u know how much debt he has left u in, dont waste energy justifying yourself to others, focus on u and kids. Sorry to hear your health nots good, these abusers do that to us make us so ill we cant handle stress no more, continue to go to gym , your body will slowly re adapt but biggest benefit is by going gym it will clear your head and make u mentally more stronger , and with these evil men we need to be mentally strong. He will always try to bring you down, every time he throws a new game or problem at you, let us know and we will try to help you, he obviously needs a few more slaps inlife tillhe gets message, but he will, dont let his negative energy bring u down, my ex thinks his funny too calling eldest and getting update or playing the mind game they do, as hard as it is ignore them by giving no reaction direct but by making them face consequences, quote from one of my friend which made me laugh and hope motivates u too …. ” u dont just shag us, f our lives up and then walk away u face the conseqeunce of doing that to us”

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content