Tinydancer80
Participant

Thanks Winterblues and Serenity for your replies.
I have stopped contact and he is now aware. His response was a text message telling me to keep him as he is done with me and done with fighting for children.
I would love to believe that this will be the end to it but as I’ve already had a missed call from him I know it’s not.
I won’t go back on my decision now, I know I have done what’s best for my son and like you said serenity I’m sure the court will see that for the,selves even without the evidence from his latest victim.
It’s going to be a long battle and the thought petrifies me but I will do this for my sons safety and hi emotional well being.
And your right he is unstable, n**********c and controlling and his life is all about him and how he looks to others. The only reason he will fight for his child is to make him look good and for the control he thinks he will get.
Thanks again for your responses it’s so good to talk to people who understand how hard it is. Xx

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content