Army witsend,
Are you married to him, and the antisocial behaviour is that to you? Or neighbours?
I’m guessing not married as you referred to partner rather than husband,
I really don’t think that your landlord can remove him under the antisocial behaviour rules, because as the sole tenant you are basically responsible to making sure you, your household and any visitors to you don’t cause any antisocial behaviour,but if it was me I’d phone then and ask anyway,
Sometimes we have to search out as much info as possible to find out what is our best options,
You could also ask them what the situation is regarding getting the lock changed because you might need to do so in the near future, never trust these abusers to return keys or not having spares cut.
I woukd also phone the non emergency police number because as the sole tenant if you don’t want him there, and you ask him to go and he won’t or you are to frightened to ask him to leave, I believe they will,
Hope that helps
X x x

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content