foggyhere
Participant

Hiya – its what we’re all on here for x*x

Sex is so weird. I came into this marriage “normal” but with a high sex drive – nothing crazy just 4-5 times a week would suit me fine, could get by with 3. After being constantly refused and having denial of sex used to get a point across that he wasn’t prepared to say (so how on earth am I supposed to know what the message is), and not wanting to push him further away so asking permission to masturbate (he never said no, it’s just so embarrassing to ask so rarely did it) I now leave the marriage with fantasies of denial, domination and control, and these fantasies disgust me.

It’s going to take at least a year before I can even consider letting anyone else near me – I want to be happy on my own first. And those fantasies have to go, otherwise I’ll seek out exactly what I had!

xxxxx

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content