Confused123
Participant

HI Hun

Yes thats weird how after (detail removed by Moderator) years his sudden shown intrest, when i left my ex and he said he wanted to turn up to parents eve i was like u oh god, why now when never before, my son was like too oh no, dont agree to sitting in car togehter, i would just say if u want to go u can go but im not sure of times im avaiable so we can see teachers at times that suit us alone, my kids school were aware we had seperated so when he turn up at same time teacher just kept mutual and brief us both, again they want to show the world u two r togehter and one front but your not, just another ego boost, one teacher actually said infront of us , oh yes have note u too not together, never seen his mile disappear so fast and move to next table, my ex spent whole eve phoning his family and friends at meeting oh cant chat am with ms at parents eve, even phone my parents to make it look like we were getting bk together, im sure this is your ex focus too, making himeself look good

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content