Confused123
Participant

Hi Hun

not too sure of your details, but clearly it must be abuse if u on this site, dont ever doubt yourself hun, these men just break all our confidence and self esteem, how selfish of your parents blaming u , i would avoid talking to them about your situation, my parents too cant cope with details so limit how much i tell my whole family actually cause there negative reactions have negative impact on me. Continue your counselling discuss with them what happend so u can understand yourself better, this is what i am doing, slowly the true u will come bk,, u cant stop someone walking away from u and neither can u force some to love u so how is that your fault, i tried loads with my ex but could never stop him hurting me so does that make me in the wrong? No hun, we r all responsible for our own choices , he chose to leave u, he chose to be an abuser u deserve better ,i was just saying earlier to some one these men break us and take our self respect away, re build it slowly and do what makes u happy and what is important to u , cause u r important. I am at stage where i do what is important to me, it is hard when people dont approve but im gonna make myself happy now its my life and have wasted enough time thinking of others , part of recovery is admitiing it did happen to u, i was in denial for years and admitting it happenend hurts me so much , but seeing how people had a blind eye hurts more, everyday i fight to make myself strong to get justice for what happened to me cause i wouldnt want ladies to continue going through this,

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content