mixed-up mum
Participant

Hi Foggy – thank you for that suggestion, and yes that would be an option, BUT Parents Night is tomorrow night and we would each need to have separate appointments with each of his teachers for each of his subjects, and at this late date that may not be possible, as all appointments may already be taken up.

PLUS the fact that if we do it this way he will know that I have requested it – and I don’t want to be the one who tells him this!!!!

NOBODY understands the fear I have of saying no to that man – X years down the line that fear is still there – its just instilled in me that I must do as he says and do what he wants – unless you’ve live this life like we have (friends and family have no idea how it feels) the feeling of sheer panic at the thought of not doing what HE wants – it terrifies me……..

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content