Hi HUn

OK so its joint mortgage,, u r the working one and have a child so u need the house more then him, when i left i ddint have the option to stay in house as my life was at risk, these men ware us down and we cant think straight from stress so from my experience i will guide u, speak to a support worker and explain scenario , dicuss options of getting him removed from house , absouletely refuse to buy him drink, be really strong now refuse to buy drink and live on low budget meals, live on toast on beans all week, sounds harsh but hun i tellu when u need to show u got no money u have to follow it through, i did this for two weeks lived on lentils and rice to prove a point i had no money and was in debt up to my head , let him kick of its your excuse to get him kick out of house, pleas report him to police when he does kick of,speak to the police that u r experiencing mental abuse and where u stand, get advise from every agency possible to help him get out , u can do this hun

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content