Twisted Sister
Participant

… just wish i could feel all that for myself, although on some level i do know that these people don’t know what he’s like at all, and that he paints the image of perfect father and husband and we’re all just impossible.

I’ve just watched someone in court, a guy, who presented as such a calm and pleasant, open friendly relaxed person, but the lies and dodging that came out of his mouth, still whilst maintaining this air of lovely bloke were astounding. The judge was really on him as he tried to deny that a previous conviction was a conviction (even though he’d pleaded guilty to that and had to know full well!) – he wriggled and squirmed, but still looked so convincing. It was scarey to see it unfold, and i have to say i saw the same, he could not answer those direct questions. sorry, off on a big tangent there, but its easy to see in those situations how they get away with having such loyalties from others and its not always easy for others to unravel i think.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content