marblesgone
Participant

Hi, I asked my husband to leave (detail removed by Moderator) weeks ago after he hit me in front of our young daughter. The slap in the face made me think about the rest of our relationship and I realised I have been experiencing emotional manipulation and abuse for our entire marriage. My husband wants contact with our daughter and I have made this possible although not alone. He uses every opportunity to see his daughter as an excuse to berate me, calling me mad, saying I physically attacked him (I did see red and grab him before he hit me, he had provoked me for 24 hours and was throwing stuff at me!) His latest trick is to bring a microphone to every meeting so he can record everything I say! Now I refuse to discuss anything so he tries to incite a response. His latest idea is to take our daughter to (detail removed by Moderator) to see his parents, my alarm bells are ringing s I feel he is unstable at present. I feel so paranoid and attacked at the moment just stuck for ideas on how to handle it all.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content