Eve1
Participant

Thank you I appreciate that. I have come a long way and I know I’ve got and have had a lot of determination, but now if very difficult especially financially.
I’m dreading going in tomorrow to work. I’ve been keeping my head down and just more or lead saying yes, no, three bags full but now she’s got something to really have a go at me about. I have that horrible feeling at work I had with my ex husband, of being more or less constantly on edge and walking on eggshells, and like I have to push something of myself down all the time, and this tells me that something’s not right. The job I went for today though wouldn’t be right either.I’d so hoped it was a way out. If she’s really angry or gives me the silent treatment I’m going to struggle to not just hand in my notice. I’ve even written one out to take with me.
Serenity you are right about not wanting to be a target any of and I do give myself credit for realising I need to get out of there. Just wanted it to be smoother than it is being.
I will probably be back here tomorrow. It makes me feel better to know I can do that.
Love to all you ladies
Eve
x

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content