Doglover99
Participant

Morning all. Ok so I went to the viewing. It was awful so I didn’t take it. The previous tenants had ripped the carpets out, taken the curtain rails, light bulbs, everything. No cooker or anything in the kitchen. An ancient looking boiler and storage heating units that looked 20 years old. It had mould and damp on the windows, you could clearly hear the traffic on the road and I would have had to paint the whole place top to bottom, literally, the colours were so bad (purple, green, yellow, blue). I couldn’t quite believe it but it was like one of those programmes you see on TV about people on benefits. That is what it looked like. Sorry don’t mean to offend anyone but I just couldn’t see myself living there even if I had done all the painting to make it looked nicer.

So back to the bidding process. At least I have something to compare things to now.

In the meantime more problems with my son but I’ll put that in another post.

I’ll keep you updated.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content